- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Don’t let the carrot juice turn you off from this recipe. It is sooooo delicious!! Would be great with a splash of vodka too if you so choose…just saying.
- 2 oz. carrot juice, Bolthouse Farms
- 2 oz apple juice, Simply Apple
- 3/4 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice, Meyer lemons if possible
- 3/4 oz. diluted honey syrup, half honey and half water
- 2 thin slices fresh ginger, muddled
- ice cubes
- Top off with sparkling water
Muddle fresh ginger in tall glass. Add rest of ingredients and top off with a splash of sparkling water. Stir and serve.