- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
This recipe could easily be made “clean” if you wanted to make the soup instead of using canned. Also, check the ingredients of the cheese you buy and get organic.
This is a recipe I adapted from “The Pioneer Woman”
- 2 cups Cooked Organic Chicken
- 3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup (use homemade for the "clean version")
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (use homemade for the "clean version")
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1/2 cup Green Olives with Pimentos, Drained and Sliced
- 2 cups Organic or Homemade Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cook cut up chicken to make two cups. Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).