- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
It is 8 pm and I haven’t made dinner, too lazy to go out to eat and I haven’t been to the grocery store in I don’t remember when?? Sound familiar? This is an easy solution because I always have some combination of these items in my frig. If that is not the case with you, you might want to put eggs on your staple grocery list since they are so versatile. If you don’t have any tomatoes, you can add buttered whole wheat toast under everything and top with a random veggie. Avocado, peppers or mushrooms work great.
- poached cage free eggs
- grilled sliced ham, bacon, canadian bacon, or smoked turkey
- grated cheese, any smooth melting you can find in the frig
- garden organic tomato sliced, 1/4 inch slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- *optional whole wheat toast
- *optional veggies such as mushrooms, peppers or avocado
Layer tomato, warmed ham, cheese and top with egg. Season with salt and pepper and serve.