Goodie Chicken Kabobs2013-03-03
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Thanks Goodie for sharing your awesome secret recipe.
- 1/2 C Soy Sauce
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- Large Spoonful of Brown Sugar
- Liberal squirt of Honey
- 1 Clove Garlic (chopped fine)
- 2 teaspoons Ginger Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dry Mustard Powder
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1-2 lb. Chicken Breasts cut up in large bite-size pieces
- Assorted Veggies
- Bamboo Skewers (Soak bamboo sticks in water for a couple of hours before using)
Mix marinade ingredients up in a Blender. Marinate chicken. Ideally for 12 to 24 hours, not to exceed 48 hours. After 48 hours the chicken gets "rubbery".
Marinade assorted veggies for a couple of hours before skewering.
Skewer chicken and veggies (or place veggies in sealed foil pouch) and grill until just done. Probably 30 minutes on low heat.