- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
This recipe is adapted from a recipe from Paula Deen.
- 1 lb. angus ground beef
- 1 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped onion (sauteed)
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 c. chopped fresh tomatoes (drained)
- 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- Topping: 1 8oz can sugar-free organic tomato sauce, 1 T. brown sugar, 1 T. prepared Dijon mustard, adjust as per taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix all meat loaf ingredients well with a fork so as not too mush too much together and place in a baking dish. Lightly shape into a loaf.
Mix ingredients for topping and spread on loaf. Bake for 1 hour.